The Continental Tyre Group has 136 years of history and development. They focus on three groups
- Replacement tyres – cars, vans, and 4X4s
- Commercial vehicle tyres
- Original equipment
Continental offers a wide variety of tyres for cars, vans, and 4X4s in various weather conditions tread.
Continental car tyres
ContiSportContact – high performance car tyres
- ContiSportContact™ 5 P – designed for high performance cars gives precision steering and great grip in all conditions.
- ContiSportContact 3 –gives shorter braking distance, precise steering, and handling providing for high speed safety.
- ContiSportContact™ 2 – provides great braking and cornering, and grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- ContiSportContact™ Vmax – road legal for speeds of 225.
ContiPremiumContact- medium-sized car tyres
- ContiPremiumContact™ 5 – allows for shorter braking distances on dry or wet surfaces, low rolling resistance and safe handling.
- ContiPremiumContactTM 2- protection from aquaplaning, safe handling, and stability.
- ContiPremiumContact™- no aquaplaning, stable, safe handling.
ContiEcoContact – for compact cars
- ContiEcoContact™ 3- fuel savings and high mileage.
- ContiEcoContact™ EP- fuel savings, high mileage, and quiet ride.
- ContiEcoContact™ CP –fuel savings, good mileage, and quiet.
Run flat tyres
Run flat tyres allow you to get to the service station without damage to rim or car with a flat tyre and give a smooth ride.
ContiSeal™- new technology that seals punctures to the tryre and commonly available for all rims
Gives the following benefits:
- No more changing tyres beside the road.
- Reduce risks of flats.
- Holes remains sealed.
Continental 4X4 tyres
- ContiCrossContact™ LX 2 –SUV tyres for on road and light off road driving.
- ContiCrossContact™ UHP – For high performance SUV and 4X4s, shorter braking and better cornering provides safety.
- ContiSportContact™ 5 – for both sporty cars and SUV, gives reduced fuel usage, better cornering, and shorter stop distances in all weather conditions.
- ContiCrossContact™ LX – quiet and a comfortable ride used for both on road and light off road, better water clearance for less aquaplaning.
- ContiCrossContact™ LX Sport- for medium to heavy 4X4s.
- ContiCrossContact™ LX Sport –gives shorter braking even on wet surfaces.
- VancoEco™ - high mileage and lower fuel consumption.
- VancoContact™2 – designed for car derived vans.
- VancoCamper™- specifically for motorhomes.
Continental winter tyres
Use winter tyres for a better grip in slush, snow, frost, even wet roads when temperatures dip.
- WinterContact™ TS 850 P – for mid-sized and luxury cars, as well as SUVs.
- ContiWinterContact™ TS 850- for compact and mid-sized cars.
- ContiWinterContact™ TS 830 –designed for shorter braking distance in snow.
- ContiWinterContactTM TS 830 P –designed for high performance cars.
- ContiWinterContact™ TS 810 –medium and executive type cars.
- ContiWinterContact™ TS 810 Sport –better handling and grip during winter.
- ContiWinterContact™ TS 800 –for small and compact cars during winter weather months.
Electric car tyres
Conti.eContact™ specifically for electric and hybrid cars provides a quiet safe ride with lower rolling resistance to go farther without recharging.
With a wide variety of tyres available, you should be able to find the correct tyre for your vehicle, weather conditions, and at price that is friendly to your budget.