Selected Filters

Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Tyres

Filter by:

Open filters

Index

Price

to

Brand


Seller


Show all

Price category

Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 Tyres

Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres are constructed with the purpose of making supersport street tyres. They are manufactured to get fit on a motorcycle. Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 price, latest technology and advanced production give amazing stability, outstanding gripping, and precise steering functions at an affordable price.

Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 is high-quality sports tyres that can perform equally well on wet roads as it does on dry areas. In this way, it is not going to leave helpless during sudden raining.

Doing just a little with Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres

These tyres are made by combining outstanding techniques and features to ensure its safe drive. The major traits of Pirelli Rosso 2 Diablo include:

  • The most distinguished feature of these tyres is its Bi-Compound rear tyre. The central part that constitutes 75% of the total area is manufactured by high silica content compound. The purpose of using this compound is to offer great mileage, stability, and grip on wet roads. The remaining 25% of the area contains fine carbon-black and resins compound. The purpose behind is to give sports performance for dry grip at highly inclined angles.
  • Pirelli Rosso II Diablo pattern at both front and rear tyres is different as well. The pattern of front tyre provides efficient braking, enhanced drainage, and improved wear. On the other hand, rear tyre possesses elevated slick area on the middle rib and on the farthest shoulder. The purpose is to offer dry grip at an inclined angle and great braking and mileage.
  • Pirelli Enhanced Patch Technology (EPT) that improves gripping by giving optimized contact patch.

Price and other specs of Pirelli tyres Rosso 2 Diablo

Pirelli tyres Rosso 2 Diablo are available in a variety of size dimensions, load and speed indexes. In this way, its price also varies greatly depending on user’s choice of size and other specifications.

Compare up to 4 products:

of 13
of 13
Is a paid advertising
Back to top