A 4x4 tyre with the strength to take on all terrain
The Wrangler AT/SA from Goodyear featuring Durawall™ allows you to drive with confidence on rough roads, thanks to the Durawall™ sidewall reinforcement that enhances cut resistance in the sidewalls. With Wrangler AT/SA, you just go where you want, under any road conditions. A 4x4 tire with the strength to take on all terrain.
- Advanced puncture and cut resistance
- Confident grip on wet roads
- Improved mud traction for off-road driving
- Quiet, comfortable ride
Advanced puncture and cut resistance. Tackle rough terrain with confidence, thanks to Goodyear’s SilentArmor Technology. The Wrangler AT/SA features two layers made with DuPont™ Kevlar®, a material five times stronger than steel. Sidewalls are reinforced to increase resistance to cuts and punctures.
Confident grip on wet roads. The high blade density tread features extra biting edges to improve grip on wet surfaces. The Wrangler AT/SA offers a braking distance on wet roads that is 15% shorter than its predecessor.*
Improved mud traction for off-road driving. Handle rough off-road environments with a tread that quickly evacuates mud, giving you hard-working traction where it counts most. The Wrangler AT/SA’s polymer blend enhances off-road performance.
Quiet, comfortable ride. Low noise with optimised block sequence and shifting for a comfortable ride.
- Deep staggered shoulder notches and traction ridges
- High blade density tread
- Optimised polymer blend
- Improves tyre resistance to punctures in the tread
- Reduces noise for a smooth and quite ride
- Improves tyre resistance to punctures and cuts in the sidewall
- Improves off road traction in mud
- Better grip on wet
- Optimised mileage with good off road performance
- Friendly to the environment