Goodyear UltraGrip Performance 2
The Winter tyre for high performance cars. Offers secure grip on slippery roads, high aquaplaning resistance and good handling on wet and dry roads. Winter tyres Very flexibile Zig-Zag lamellas in the middle which gives an "Extra Portion" Grip on snow and ice. The advantage of the new tires Goodyear Performance is a better shot at the snow and ice thanks to new lamellas construction. This mutually locked three-dimensional blocks already used in the tyre allowed to increase the number of slats in the tread parts. Tires Goodyear UltraGrip Performance on the wet surface and snow better adhesion to the ground by the last generation tread mixture with a high content of silica. This special mixture remains flexible even at very low temperatures.
The test-winning winter tyre for high performance vehicles
- Secure grip on slippery winter roads
- Good handling on wet and dry
- High aquaplaning resistance
- Quiet, comfortable ride
Quiet, comfortable ride. Experience quieter journeys with a block sequence arrangement that keeps tyre noise to a minimum.
Secure grip on slippery winter roads. The UltraGrip Extreme excels in all winter conditions, with a tread compound that maintains grip in extremely cold weather. Enjoy easier acceleration and hill-climbing thanks to circumferential saw grooves in the tread. Adaptive SipeGrip Technology enhances grip and braking ability on hard-packed snow and ice.
Good handling on wet and dry. Designed for high performance driving, the UltraGrip Performance 2 maintains optimal stiffness to give you confident wet and dry handling. The centre line provides continuous contact with the road surface, leading to more precise steering in dry conditions.
Reduced risk of aquaplaning. V-shaped tread grooves quickly channel water away from the tyre surface, helping you keep control on wet or slushy roads.
Adaptive SipeGrip Technology: 2 different types of sipes for 2 different purposes, always perfectly aligned with footprint leading edge.
- Hydrodynamic V groove + intermediate circumferential grooves
- Optimised polymer blend and advanced silica technology
- 2D zig zag sipes in the centre for excellent decoupling effect
- 3D waffle sipes in shoulders and intermediate zone for stiffness
- Optimum water dispersal/ evacuation
- Flexibility at low temperatures and higher interaction on wet and icy surfaces
- Extra grip under slippery conditions like snow, ice and wet
- Improved dry and wet handling performance as well as dry braking
- Aquaplaning + slush planing resistance
- Increased grip on all kind of surfaces (snow, ice, wet) at low temperature
Silent TUV Claims TÜV SÜD Automotive test results on snow, ice and wet* The UltraGrip Performance 2, which has been independently tested by the German Testing and Certification Company TÜV SÜD Automotive contributes to a highly sophisticated driving performance in all win.