Get into the Grabber-World!
The specialist tyre for gravel and moderate off-road terrain!
Designed to work hard and play hard, the agressive all-terrain tread pattern of the Grabber TR provides the off-road grip needed for gravel terrain as well as a smooth and comfortable drive on the road. The product line includes P-metric, LT and flotation sizes and covers the complete vehicle range.
For Crossovers, SUVs and Pickup Trucks. Provides the off-road grip needed for gravel terrain as well as a smooth and comfortable drive on-road. Born in the USA, General Tire offers products for all types of vehicles, for all seasons and all terrains. Improved off-road grip. Fits perfectly for example to Jeep Cherokee, Land Rover Defender and Nissan Navara.
- Multi angled tread block design
- Computer-aided block layout
- Wide longitudinal and lateral tread grooves
- Solid outer shoulders
- Cut and chip resistant compound
- Off-Road grip enhancement required for difficult terrain
- On-Road smooth rolling, comfort and noise optimisation
- Best water displacement and reduction of the risk of aquaplaning
- High cornering stability
- Excellent gravel-road and off-road performance and longer life of the tyre
Enhanced off-road grip required for difficult terrain.
Multi-angled tread blocks improve off-road grip, especially on rough terrain.
A computer-optimised tread block design ensures a smooth ride, a high level of comfort and noise optimisation.
Low aquaplaning risk.
Wide longitudinal and lateral grooves optimise water displacement and reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
High cornering stability.
The rigid outer shoulder stabilises steering on winding roads.
Long service life.
The cut and chip resistant rubber compound increases the service life and ensures excellent performance offroad and on gravel tracks.