The Hankook tyre name may not be a widely recognizable name among the general consumer population, but this company has grown into one of the most formidable companies in tyre manufacturing. Hankook began life in Korea and was founded in 1941, and named Chosun Tire Company, Hankook has recently opened a brand new manufacturing plant and headquarters in North American in the state of Tennessee. They also produce a large number of tyres in Korea, and each tyre is hand inspected and compared with the highest standard of tyre. Each tyre is given a ranking (A, B, or C) and each of the tyres receives a careful inspection and positive check before being shipped to the consumer. Hankook now offers new and original tyres on several foreign and domestic car brands. Hankook tyres also come in a wide variety of shapes and models as replacement tyres for a variety of vehicles. Hankook is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of tyres for cars, vans, SUVs, RVs, trucks, trailors, and buses. With sales in 185 countries around the world, they are ranked 7th in global sales. Hankook tyres offer a substantial amount of value for the price, and have consistently performed well over a variety of weather conditions. They have also ventured into the field of sport racing, offering a variety of excellent grip tyres for different styles of racing. If you’re in the market for a really great tyre at a good price, take some time to check out Hankook!
Hankook tyres for passenger cars
Tyres for passenger cars from Hankook include the following:
- Optimo 4S tyres – This tyre is a specialty all season tyre providing traction in both dry and wet conditions and helpful for resisting aquaplaning
- Ventus S1 evo² tyres - This tyre is helpful for minimization of rolling resistance, controlled cornering ability, and good wet & dry performance
- Kinergy eco tyres - This tyre gives customers excellent riding comfort as well as maximizing fuel efficiency
- Ventus Prime2 tyres –This tyre provides ‘GripTech’ technology premium performance and helps to maximize wet handling and braking performance.
- Ventus S1 evo tyres - This tyre is designed for improved durability, optimised ground contact for better handling on both wet and dry road conditions, minimized hydroplaning, reduce noise, and enhanced stability
- Ventus V12 evo tyres - These high performance tyres deliver control, braking, and comfort during high-speed driving.
- Ventus R-S2 tyres - This tyre provides improved road contact for dry traction and a tread design providing water dispersion for wet conditions.
- Optimo K715 tyres – This tyre is helpful for compact cars that give better comfort and handling
- Optimo K415 tyres - This tyre provides enhanced handling and braking
Hankook tyres for SUVs and 4X4
- Ventus S1 evo tyres - This tyre is designed for heavy and fast SUVs, excellent braking and a comfortable ride
- Ventus ST tyres - This tyre is specifically for the high performance, luxury SUV giving performance, minimal treadwear, long tread life, low noise, and a comfortable ride
- Dynapro ATM tyres - This is an all-terrain tyre for pickups, vans and sport utility vehicles that gives grip and acceleration on all types of roads
- Dynapro i*cept tyres - This tyre provides better traction and grip on icy and snowy roads
- Dynapro MT tyres - This tyre is great for better grip in mud or sand, superior pulling capacity and thrust power, and improved flat-resistance quality
Hankook tyres for vans and light trucks
- Vantra LT RA18 M+S tyres - This is a durable summer tyre with improved mileage, better wet traction performance
- Radial RA08 tyres - This tyre provides better wear resistance and wet traction, stable steering and smoother ride
- Radial RA14 tyres - This tyre is great for car derived vans reduced swerving when cornering and enhanced handling
- Radial RA10 tyres – This tyre is for vans giving better tread mileage and traction
- Winter RW06 tyres –This tyre is designed for vans improved traction on snowy and icy roads with enhanced wet performance.
- DH03 tyres - This is a lightweight, economic tyre for rear wheels provides maximum fuel efficiency
Hankook tyres for tucks and buses
- AH15 tyres - This tyre provides longer mileage and excellent driving performance on various road conditions
- SmartControl AW02 tyres - This tyre offers improved traction for severe weather conditions
- TL20 e-cube Blue tyres - This tyre offers superb fuel efficiency and driving comfort
- Radial AH11s tyres - This tyre offers better steering performance
- AL10+ e-cube MAX tyres - This tyre offers excellent driving performance on highways
- TL10+ e-cube MAX tyres - A great trailer tyre for longer mileage, maximum stability, and significant fuel savings
- TH22 tyres - An excellent tyre with extremely low rolling resistance, durability, and less belt separations
- AU03 tyres - A tyre developed for city traffic with good wear resistance, low rolling resistance, and better retreadability