In July 1897 establish Rudolf Kronenberg and Carl Prinz Kronprinzenstraße AG and leave in 1903 patented a "passenger car steel wheel with demountable rim". In 1999, the Solingen company Crown Prince of Michellin taken and is still a regular member of mefro wheels.
In the early days is Crown Prince bicycle and motorcycle parts here, their spokes and rims made of wood and steel, and finally leaves the first steel wheel for cars patented a removable rim. Due to increasing demand in 1930 started the production of steel wheels for passenger cars and the performance program is constantly expanding. Nearly 20 years later, car steel letter wheels are designed and manufactured for tubeless tyres. The entry into the production of drop center wheels (one-piece truck steel wheels) takes place in 1969. As part of the development can be in 1980 started the production of cast aluminum wheels. After 1995, the first aluminum band wheels are produced on a production line, starting 1996, the production of ALV wheels with external valve for lorries . Today in passenger cars per year more than 20 million steel wheels are produced, the other about 5.5 million wheels for commercial vehicles and about 1.5 million wheels in the agricultural and construction machinery and tractors.
Customer satisfaction, quality and environmental protection are important for the company Crown Prince. A multi-certified quality management system ensures already in the development phase based on various technologies (eg spectral analysis, material analysis, tensile testing machines) that all work carried out comply with the quality and environmental requirements.
Because of its expertise in the development and manufacture of wheels Crown Prince is one of the leading manufacturers of car - and truck steel wheels at home and abroad and receives 2010 by MAN Truck & Bus, the award "Trucknology Supplier 2010".More...
Compare up to 4 products:
View Desktop website