Superior on tracks, powerful off the road.
For Crossovers, SUVs and Pickup Trucks.
The Grabber HTS guarantees great driving fun off-road and on firm surfaces. Innovative tread pattern design from General Tire ensures the perfect synthesis of comfort, performance and durability. This tire has a powerful grip and reacts in an optimal way to all surface demands in the most varied weather conditions. The reduced rolling resistance minimises wear and fuel consumption.
- Born in the USA, General Tire offers products for all types of vehicles, for all seasons and all terrains
- High performance in extreme conditions and track holding on asphalt
- Fits perfectly for example to Honda CRV, VW Touareg and Ford Ranger
- Duragen™: Ultra high strength steel belts, micro-fiber casing reinforcements, and a broad tire contour
- Adaptive Performance: Response Grooves™, Stabilink Bars™ and three kinds of siping
- Comfort Balance: Tread cushioning system and noise-capturing pockets
- Eco-Ride: The latest generation fuel efficient tire compound
Born from competition but adapted for the highway, this technology provides even treadwear for longer mileage and confidence in challenging conditions.
- Excellent all-season tire, enhanced steering response, reliable performance
- Quieter, more comfortable ride
- Improves fuel economy, minimizes CO2 emissions
High performance in extreme conditions and track holding on asphalt. DURAGEN technology uses the latest advances in technology. The tread ensures high performance off-road and tracking stability on asphalt.
Outstanding steering precision. The flexibly responsive groove geometry and stabilising tread bands anterior to the shoulder area ensure the Grabber HTS sits firmly and safely on the road and exhibits outstanding steering precision.
Improved traction and reduce aquaplaning risk. Water-repellent lateral grooves constantly channel water away, improve traction and overcome the fear of aquaplaning.
Short braking distances, improve acceleration and steering performance on slippery ground. Optimised longitudinal grooves shorten braking distances and improve acceleration and steering response on slippery surfaces.
Reduced fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The even tread pattern with high-tech contour reduces fuel consumption and thus CO2 emissions.