The Castrol Enduron SAE 10W-40 is a high performance diesel engine oil based on Castrol&rsquo s unique synthetic technology. Castrol Enduron was developed in order to maximize the intervals between oil changes (within the manufacturer's specifications) while increasing the engines life.
Suitable for all applications in commercial vehicle engines with Euro 5 *, Euro 4 *, Euro 3 and Euro 2. Also suitable for construction and agricultural machines which require the specific profile.
* Not suitable for Euro 5 and Euro 4 vehicles which require a low SAPS engine oil. For these applications, Castrol recommends Enduron Low SAPS.
- Maximum oil change intervals for reduced downtime and lower maintenance costs.
- Extended engine life and maximized shelf life through Castrol Synthetic Technology
- Reduced maintenance due to low wear in the engine
- Keeps soot from unburned fuel in order to prevent dirt and wear
- Improved engine cleanliness by reducing the deposits
- Released for commercial vehicle applications
- ACEA E4/E5/E7
- API CF
- Mercedes Benz Bl. 228.5
- MAN M 3277
- Renault RVI/RXD
- Volvo VDS-2
Matches the manufacturer's specifications
- DAF (for extended oil change intervals)
Safety Advice GHS
H222: Extremely flammable aerosol
H229: Pressurized container: may burst if heated
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P211: Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P410+P412: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ° C/122 ° F.